Saturday 30 October 2010

Copycat Dolls


Do you sometimes ,well many times , stand in front of a wardrobe full of clothes and you  are convinced  that you  have nothing to wear?
This is a major sign that you suffer from NTW (nothing to wear )syndrome. Don't dispair because the cure is simple and within easy reach. Go and grab those stucks of magazines that have cost you lots of money , or those catalogues that have cost you lack of space and get inspired.
There will always be a look for you to try.
I used this argile vest-like thing that I'm always puzzled how to wear on top of a pink turtlneck and my pink skirt. A combination that would never never come out of my head.
Not persuaded yet? Then go and try for yourself and then contact  Style underdog . I will do the same myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment