Sunday 17 October 2010

Vintage fabric skirt.




It was a very productive weekend. I...produced this skirt. It'a amazing to take a flat piece of cloth and make a skirt out of it.
The cloth itself is vintage , from the seventies and my aunt gave me this summer. She used to be a professional seamstress and she was looking  for a home for her collection of fabric.
She had to look no further. Now I keep the family tradition and a  quite big collection of vintage fabric.
About this outfit, now. I saw it on the magazines that beige and grey are high at the moment. So, I gave it a try. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How lucky are you to get all that fabric! The skirt you made is fantastic. Love the beige and grey together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt! Isn't it so fun making your own clothes?!

    ReplyDelete