Friday 8 October 2010

This blog will go on



You will probably wonder why I chose a title like this. The reason is that 2 days ago ,during busy day time, my house was broken in and my laptop ,video camera and digital camera along with  a few other things were stolen.
Police came , finger prints were taken , and the feeling that our little world was invaded was still there.
But a few hours ago, I decided that life has to go on. There was a lesson there to be learned and this was to make the house safer but whatever happened was 2 days ago and now is now.
So I took out the one digital camera that was left to us and put on the outfit I had to work in the morning and took me some photos.
The dress I'm wearing I sew myself and cost me 6euro for the cloth. I had planned to fall-ify it by wearing a cardi and boots and today was the perfect day for it.
What do you think of the result?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute dress, I'm so impressed that you made it! I'm sorry to hear about the break in though.

    ReplyDelete