Wednesday 3 November 2010

Think before you buy?

On this post I'll be brave enough to showcase my biggest shopping remorse. It's this pair of jeans. Actually is the least unflattering, the most expensive piece of cloth I own and the one I made the most research before I bought it a year ago.
I still cannot explain how I ended up with this pair I have the least desire to wear.
I wear it still, to justify the money I paid for but....it makes me feel sad and well...fat.
Does something like that ever happened to you? It wasn't an impulse buy ,remember? What to do with it?

5 comments:

  1. I don't think they look bad at all! If you aren't happy with how they look in the waist area, try pairing them with a longer shirt or maybe try wearing them with flats? But I think they look good actually.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that happens to me frequently. I get sucked into the "it's on sale!" and I buy things that don't fit right, don't faltter, or don't go with anyting else in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, in these photos those jeans look cute! I'm afraid I haven't any shopping regrets...clothes that I don't wear I always think: "One day I'll wear them." And clothes that are unflattering I think: "I'll swap them with a girl friend."

    Wait a minute: I know. Any sweater that pills. Yes. I ALWAYS regret such sweaters. Pilling sweaters make me downright ANGRY actually.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think this outfit is very flattering on you! I think you look fabulous!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete