Saturday 15 January 2011

Revelations plus a bonus Outfit #27# and #28#


Basically I'm a skirts and dresses kind of woman but today I want to reveal that when the temperature falls all I can think of is trousers.They are super warm and work well with  my boots.
Another thing I want to reveal about this outfit is that in a desperate attempt to hide the 3 kilos I got over the holidays I stressed the area around my neck with a scarf and...a necklace!
All wandering eyes will be punished!!!


Wait , there is more to reveal today...While checking my photos to make a collage I came across the above outfit that I forgot to post.God must be happy with me for reasons unknown to me.This bonus outfit is my typical style embellished with one of my favorite necklaces.
And for the finale you can get a glimpse of my old and my new backyard. I like how similar they look .
On the whole, we have made enough memories in our new house during the holidays so we can call  it home. Have a great wintery weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit and necklace, not seeing anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie--I have noticed some extra weight in my photos lately too. I really like the scarf you are wearing, as well as the skirt in the "found" photograph. It must feel good to be settled again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt in the bonus photo, and the texture of that scarf! You have some gorgeous knits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around

    ReplyDelete