Thursday 3 February 2011

An unexpected surprise!!!

Today I had the biggest surprise as a blogger. Sweet Liz from lizzypunch and always inspired Indiana from
adoredaustin.com started a style chain inspired by my Monday outfit. I've never heard of the style chain before but I think it's a great idea!
Today I'm thrilled for another reason,too. I 've found a way to wear most of my summer t shirts! I can wear them over my shirts!!! This way I create whole lot of new outfits and make full use of my t shirts!
Domesticland is calling! I have to go but before that I'll give you detail shots

See what I mean? How can you put a tshirt like that away for winter?


Would a red belt fit better?
Style tip of the day(in case you didn't get it)  t shirts over shirts.

11 comments:

  1. I've done this only a handful of times but it's SUCH a great way to get more year-round use out of your summer clothes! I really love the way these two shirts look layered together.

    I think a red belt would also look great, but I LOVE the unexpected pop that the blue belt brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on inspiring a style chain! If I had any summer tees this nice, I would never file them away.

    These photos are crisp and clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great! I bet it feels good to have inspired someone like that! You look great, and that is a great solution for how to wear your summer wardrobe in the middle of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style! Can't wait to explore your blog!

    P.S. Thanks for the follow :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!

    I love how you styled the summer shirt - what a great way to stretch your wardrobe!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can never seem to style my summer clothes in other seasons...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh more inspiration, I don't think this will work with my shirts because they looking too bumpy, yours looks fabulous though! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plaid looks amazing, such a great mix of items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous outfit! i love the belt with the shirt! i also never put my seasonal clothes away....why waste good clothing??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all lovely comments

    ReplyDelete