Sunday 10 July 2011

Green pants styled in 10 different ways


The truth is I had so much fun yesterday styling my pink skirt that I had to style my green pants ,too. I bought them at the local market for 5 euros and I almost give them away when I went through my minimalist phase this spring. I'm glad I didn't because I can see now that high waisted pants are so forgiving to my belly area. My favorite look is bottom line  , the middle one . I had no idea how versatile green can be.
I'm so satisfied with the end result and once again amazed at how many outfits were waiting to be discovered right in my closet . I can also use this post as a reference point when I want to wear my green pants again.
I hope you all get inspired and have fun looking at my outfits !

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! That one is mmy favorite too! Ill have to try this sometime! Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm especially into the rolled cuff look right now - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it's cool how once you think about it, you can restyle your clothes many different ways! makes me feel bad when i want to go shopping, really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when I saw this post...as I have been madly searching for green pants in the thrifts lately. And these are the ones I've been searching for.

    ReplyDelete