Wednesday 6 July 2011

I like scarves

This is one of those outfits that seem weird on the imagination , you try them anyway and surprisingly they do work!
I suppose it's the neutral colored vest that hides the tightness of the skirt and provides the right background for the scarf as belt look.

I've checked my blog archives to see the few times before I did the scarf as belt look and  I have ot say it's an easy but effective way to renew one's looks , to add pattern and color.




Today is a very hot day that requires the minimum of action so I will leave you to check these two highly inspirational blogs I found the last few days. So get inspired here  as well as here.

4 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite tricks, too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarf as belt = YES. You look fantastic. I am wearing a scarf as a belt today too, with my mid-length denim skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the whole look is really great! And I love the shorter striped skirt--I've seen a lot of long ones this year, but not so many short ones. And I like the toppers! You look great--Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thrifting today and found myself looking for possible scarves to use as belts. I'm gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete