Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy again




jeans levi's-yellow sweater zara-shoes massimo dutti-tartan shirt present by mom

You don't see double today , it's just the way to disguise my poor skills in photography . I hope the planned purchase of a tripod will improve my photos.
Well, the sun shines today , I wear bright red and yellow and a few of yesterday's problems are already history. I feel...sooo positive .

I find a lot of my accessories during the sales period in 2 european brands namely Berska and Stradivarius. They are the brands that cater for younger clients but both belong to Zara.
I also get a lot of my jewellery via swaps and I have to admit I enjoy this a lot more . This great bracelet of mine today is from a local swap during christmas period.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for clarifying that seeing-double business. I'm up way before sunrise and didn't know if I was still dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the bracelet. It's true that color can improve one's mood immensely. I've been dealing with a tooth problem and wearing grey has done nothing to lift my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great necklace! And you wear the brogues better than anyone I've seen! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete