Friday 6 January 2012

How to bring summer in the middle of winter

Although it rains hard all day today I litteraly carry a piece of summer with me . How come you may wonder . It's the scarf that doubles as something to wrap around my body in the summer , after coming out of the sea. But the colors and the pattern are great so I coudn't resist to style my outfit for today around it.

scarf local market in Greece-cardi &stripped tshirt zara-belt massimo dutti-shoes roma Italy
What I learnt today from looking at my photo is that strippes in small doses together with a pattern and a strong color that echoes the pattern make for a safe , stylish outfit.

I bought the shoes 2 years ago when kitten heels and pointed toes were not in fashion. I bought them all the same because they are a classic design with 50s vibe and because the heels don't kill me while walking.

6 comments:

  1. koukla euxaristw gia to comment sou!to meros einai stin Kuparissia messinias.edw gennithika, menoun oi goneis mou kai metakomisa kai egw monima prin 15 imeres!einai uperoxa**
    p.s lateuw ton tropo pou foreses foulari me kolie!!!love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! I LOVE this color combo! The scarf adds just enough color to add contrast. One of my fav outfits on you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit. So much so that I'm going to try to copy it next week. Such a fabulous, summery but still seasonally appropriate outfit. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors in this outfit--and for me, the beautifully arranged scarf makes the look. Top grade on this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fwteina xrwmata to xeimwna!!Ontws s!Petyxainei panta otan to kaneis!
    xxx
    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous scarf to layer over a bright cardigan! I agree, this is how one can make the winter a little less wintry.

    ReplyDelete