Wednesday 25 April 2012

Florals and pale colors

skirt thrifted &altered    top shirt la redoute    floral shirt berska
I've been searching high and low in my closet cause I knew I could recreate the pale colors trend of this spring along with florals. I admit I thrifted this skirt and fitted it to my body but it only cost me a couple of euros.
My top is consisted of 2 tops worn together. The top layer is in this sweet pale blue color so much in trend but also one of my favorite colors ever. But because it's very sheer it was almost unwearable until I thought to pair it with the floral top which is too tight and almost unwearable as well.
I love this outfit and I hope you like it ,too.

11 comments:

  1. How clever to use 2 tops which on their own, don't work for you, but together look great! I love pastels on other people but look a bit washed out in them myself... Hmmm, maybe I should experiment with a pastel bottom half and something brighter on top? Thanks for the inspiration!
    Love Curtise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh, springy and fun...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pairing of the two tops, Angie - so clever. And the colors all work beautifully together, along with the surprise of the animal print belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lilac skirt and the pop of leopard! Great look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw this top, I wondered if that was two tops. I LOVE it! So unique and beautiful. And a few euros was worth it to fit the skirt. Perfect!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pastels are so pretty, and i love the pencil skirt!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute...love the color of that skirt, pastel is perfection for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That belt must be one of the hardest-working accessories I've ever seen, it goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I like!!
    Such pretty colors, and so smart to add the two tops together! I'm also very glad you don't cut off your head in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look beautiful! we love the colors!

    <3

    ReplyDelete