Saturday 15 December 2012

I made myself a ring

 I'm both surprised and satisfied about this little ring
 If you weren't puzzled about how I managed to tangle my hands like this you would notice that my ring is made of a simple  crochet base of some kind and a button.
 And yes I made it yesterday while crocheting my stars . It was done in a hurry but there is plenty of potential , no one can deny this.

 And it certainly satisfies my need for something new that is both not pricey but still stylish( I hope at least) .
 And while I was at it , I made my daughter one ...
 And there is still a lot of wool and buttons at home to come up with more rings.
Happy weekend everyone! I wait for your comments.

11 comments:

  1. nice! the possibilities are endless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! And so creative, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and girly. I'm glad you're finding so many wonderful ways to be creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget to take it off when you're washing the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting ring!

    http://thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these rings are amazing, i understand why do you like them! :

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely. You have really got into your crochet and crafting in a big way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute idea; it amazing what one can do with left overs around the house! I have a whole box of cute buttons I could use for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ring!! Gorgeously combined!

    ReplyDelete