Monday 14 January 2013

Equestrian inspiration




Just a quick pass to say hallo and demonstrate my rekindle of equestrian style. I still find it elegant and practical and lots of the clothes I accumulated the last 5 years seem to fit this particular style.
But I confess I get a lot of inspiration from the board I have created in pinterest .
I don't of course have all the luxury stuff it's required but I make do. Go and check my board and get inspired,too.
 This post is for the Visible Monday series over at Pattie's and what I want to make visible today is that we don't need new stuff only new ways to wear what we have.
If we don't master this attitude it's a spending money and disatisfaction spiral.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. "we don't need new stuff only new ways to wear what we have." -- well said, Angie! Thanks for sharing your wisdom with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Pinterest is so addicting! I can spend hours browsing. Not good when you have so much to do.
    I love the equestrian look, too! Nice boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is addicting. I love it! This is a great casual look. Perfect for any day!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pinterest. I spend way too much time on there, but I get some great ideas.
    Great inspired outfit. The plaid is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete