Thursday 21 February 2013

Bolero and fillet crochet and some advise, excuse the nerve...


 Hello everybody! This is a long due post about a bolero I made back in December! It's very basic ,easy to make and I enjoy wearing it with almost everything I own. I already have an order to make a similar one for my sweet mum. 
For those of you who want to make one for yourself here is the link for a very helpful and explicit video.
Now I want your help with something. Should I make a few rows more so it becomes longer or leave it as it is? Help cause I'm in two minds.


Making clothes for me is not the only thing I was busy with lately. Between business, family, friends, politics and spiritual searching I was able to find the time to complete a romantic little something to beautify my kitchen and the big smile above is to show you how I felt when I accomplished my project. I trully felt so proud of myself and it's the first thing I see in the morning on my kitchen table.I cannot describe how happy i feel every morning. It just makes my day. I still have 3 more projects on the go and 2 more to finish off. 
It sounds like a lot of work but I really enjoy it.
I know you didn't ask for it but here is my advice:do yourself a favor and start crochet or knit projects. You will not regret it!!!


Have a great rest of the week everyone and enjoy your loved ones and stop drowling on what others have. Just enjoy what you have and the rest will come.


4 comments:

  1. The bolero is so great, Angie! I like it just this length but of course you know best. Love your new table topper too. You have been very busy I see : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you do amazing crochet work! love your color choices!

    etsy.com/shop/Loistokas
    puhutkoenglantia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the length is just right as it is. Very pretty crochet work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the length of the bolero is good. They're supposed to be shorter in the front. The back hits at your waist and probably shouldn't be any longer.

    Your tea party looks very nice. All it needs is something sweet!

    ReplyDelete