Sunday 10 March 2013

Lace laundry

Happy spring everyone! The smell of spring and the fine weather is all around Greece the last few days. And it's a welcome change. I assumed this was the perfect opportunity to do my lace laundry. God! How sweet this sounds!


These two photos above are from a blanket my mum made for me more than 30 years ago! These crochet things last for a lifetime! No?

 This one is the last lace I made and I plan to add some fabric and make a nice tablecloth. As soon as this happens I will make a post. I hope it's really soon.

This one you've seen before but I coudn't resist and took a picture of it .This is to show you what a romantic soul I am!!!
Have a nice productive week everyone!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Angie,
    Glad to hear you're having a great weather! Your mom's blanket is beautiful! The lace is gorgeous, too!
    Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete