Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pile up franzy


This is how it goes these days.
 I choose a basic outfit and then I add an odd piece.Today is the pale blue shirt that looks like a pyzama top and whish used to bother me but not anymore, all the more so. But it doesn't stop here because then comes my favorite part which is to pile up on jewellery!!!
You can see the results here

 Finally everything gets a chance to be worn and I get an excuse to pile up on cheap stuff and it all makes sense.

Since I accepted my fate that I will never manage to afford expenzive sh... I feel so blessed that I can at least have fun with what I can pay for and gaze at the future with style



I will stuff you with more proof and then I will leave you with a kiss goodbye and dive into my family jungle
                                         Angie

7 comments:

  1. You look so happy! I love the flower in your hair and your handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunning outfit! The beads, the brooch, the hair flower and your gorgeous smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The flower in your hair is the perfect finishing touch and makes me smile : >

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace! The jewelry makes for a fun outfit :)

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the image of happiness and joy, my dear friend.
    Love it all.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this outfit! The blue sweater looks great with all the multi-colored jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice combination with the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete