Sunday 16 February 2014

I need a second chance

The outfit I wore today is a grand exampe of- I had it all planned in my head and looked so good- but as soon as I looked in the mirror I knew something was wrong .
So I paraded my imperfect looks around all day knowing that tomorrow is another perfect day.
*sweater thrifted last week*dress thrifted 3 years ago *red bag thrifted last year *big beads necklace thrifted and dark green bought 3 years ago, a steady favorite *shoes Nina Rossi *flower crocheted by me 2 months ago *ring 1euro shop
I still like the color of my sweater but I need to wear it with something with less bulk underneath. I promise to make it work next time. We all deserve a second chance, don't we?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I just wrote about this a few days ago, Angie. Sometimes my camera shows me what I need to see. By the way, I still think you look great.

    ReplyDelete