Wednesday 26 February 2014

Something old, something new

I don't know how to discribe the feeling but I feel so thrilled when I put together clothes I own for a long time with new ones. It's the mix that makes me feel rich not the money I pay.

When I thrift something for a few euros or wear a dress that I sew myself  I mutiply the choices to create new outfits  and it feels like I've spend hundreds of euro.

 *dress sewn by me a month ago, wool fabric vintage, pattern vintage Burda*shirt dress as shirt Zara equestrian theme 4years old, cardi Zara since 2009, new booties peather Palatino *mittens crocheted by me a month ago * leather bag gifted

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that feelings too! Anytime I thrift something, it makes me feel like I have a whole new wardrobe! Also, I love the bracelet in your header photo and your flower background! So pretty!
    -Meagan
    Brass in Pocket Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an attractive combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete