Tuesday 25 February 2014

Versatile shirt

With this shirt  falling apart I'm already on the lookout for a new one. One of the most versatile shirts ever. It seems to match almost everything I own.

*blue shirt H&M *brown vest crochet by * jacket chinese market * pleather skirt swapped *black leggings zara *scarf stradivarious.


Ι feel both embarassed and thrilled now that I can take mutiple photos. This way a better presentation of my outfit is possible and I can have a better judgement over my outfits and the way I look.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you love that shirt, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Angie ... glad to see you back and blogging again! A very effective outfit, and you look lovely. I particularly like your jacket ... good for you!

    ReplyDelete