Saturday 22 March 2014

How to dress + shirt combination

The dress I'm wearing today feels like a challenge to me. It has this quality to make my creativity juices going. Today, I'm wearing it with my favorite shirt and a cotton cardigan in a deep blue color.
I enjoyed wearing it all day long. It made my bare legs look less bare since it's the first day after a long winter.

 Οutfit details* shirt and dress thrifted * shoes and cardigan Massimo dutti * bag thrifted

 
I so love posing and waling in the wilderness of my garden. I still love this jungle feeling.Of course did I forgot to tell you how useless I am with plants?
 By looking at the details shots I hope you get an idea of how I 've worn the colors together and how spring is creeping inside this outfit. And I hope you agree that one of the best ways to make a dress versatile is to put a shirt over it. You just have to try it. If it's working for me , it will for you ,too.

post signature

1 comment: