Friday 21 March 2014

My favorite waistcoat

Today was the first day of spring. The weather was fine and I coud wear thinner clothes but I felt like sticking to winter clothes a bit longer. When it gets hot  and dry in Greece it can last for months so I will take my time and pretend spring is not here, yet.

 The outfit is based around this lovely*my words*  woolen waistcoat I thrifted recently. To my eyes it has a very 40s look and I hope my shoes, too.
 
Outfit details *denim shirt zara * woolen waistcoat thrifted *denim skirt zara *booties palatino *bag thrifted * hat jambo


It's time to go now and enjoy the rest of the day with real people and real activities!
But before that et's hop over at passion for fashion for a bit more fun.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layering, gorgeous kelly
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete