Tuesday 25 March 2014

Parade look

Today, was Greek Independence Day (1821)and there was a big parade in the centre of the city. It was a bright sunny day with just the right amount of breeze and we strolled in the centre.

 I wore this little number because it 's very comfortable and I can easily layer which is one of my signature traits. Both pieces are thrifted and the more times I wear the more favorite they become.
I move quickly away so that you can see the monument dating from the 16th century. It's the meeting place of a larger area where people used to go to get water.
Outfit detais * dress trifted Sinquanone * shirt thrifted * purse bought in local market *belt fake leather and very comfortable
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in the dress. There are so many things that would go with it.

    ReplyDelete