Friday 14 March 2014

This dress again

When I sew this dress I had no idea how versatile it could be. I sat down the other night and counted how many outfits I can built around this dress and some of my shirts and easily I could make 20 different outfits.
 For today I chose a recently thrifted Robert Friedman Tailored shirt that is the softest cotton and with very big attention to details. It's also of very good fit.
 A little girl during class said I look like a housewife but I chose not to go too deep into what she meant
I can\t get enough of my new shoes and bag. They fotograph well and are comfortable and practical.

It's the first walk the walk photo I have and I think it's pretty cool. Of course I plan to get better.


*shirt Robert Friedman *dress made by me vintage woo fabric *beret zara *crochet flower by me * bead accessory thrifted* shoes palatino

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment