Monday 10 March 2014

Tomboy 40s



Today, for reasons unknown to me yet, I wanted to recreate a tomboy 40s kind of look and so I made what I call a closet recearch to see what I own.
Most basic was the pants and I happened to have a Levi's pair .Check.
The bouse I thrifted a few days ago is hand sewn and the fabric has vintage feel. Check.
The crocheted by me bolero fits in the bill so nicely.Check.

 Then I had the idea to roll the hem to show my old worn boots and it worked so nicely*my words*



But the one thing that worked miracles to capture the style I had in mind was the cap. I have it for I don't even remember how long and it's an instant style maker. Also hair style and make up helped.
*pants Levi's* bolero made by me *cardi zara * top hand sewn and thrifted *cap Jumbo *boots leather and old *coat Quasimodo
post signatureI'd love to see how you styled your outfits over at Pattie's.

2 comments:

  1. That cap is so perfect on you! Your hair looks wonderful too, you have gorgeous hair. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, now you're ready to head off to work at the factory (or wherever tomboys worked in the 40's??) ... I hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete