Friday 11 April 2014

A simple skirt to make my day

Εvery time I sew something I'm more than eager to share it with you. This time it's just a simple  basic skirt in navy blue the kind you wear with everything all the time and everywhere. Everytime I sew something I'm amazed at how much money I have spent during the years because I hadn't given sewing a try.
 The fabric is a heavy cotton sewn on a piece of elastic and took me about 2 months of procastrination to put everything together and 20 min to actually make it, if you know what I mean!

 Outfit details Skirt sewn by me *shirt H&M thrifted * jacket chinese market *L&Z shoes *bag thrifted

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog and this lovely words for my DIY skirt! :)
    Wow.. your skirt is also gorgeous!! The fabric is beautiful, very elegant and shiny!
    I also love your jacket! And the very funny bag :)

    have a nice week
    Dana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this classic skirt, Angie - good for you for creating it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous skirt! the fabric and cut is gorgeous - your outfit looks so lovely and I adore your crochet flowers, they are so pretty x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you have styled this outfit Angie and the skirt turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Those shoes would make my day!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete