Saturday 26 April 2014

My first award ever

 Much to my delight I was nominated by a wonderful lady whose blog I recently started following  for a readership award.
Her name is Shawna of  the http://thedirectorofawesome.blogspot.gr  and she knows how to write and pick up her topics at her blog The director of Awesome. She is also one of my favorites in the comments department that's why she became one of my favorites to follow in such a short time.
I thank her for the nomination and there follow the rules and my nominees!

The Rules
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.


2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.

3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.

4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.

5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”

A great reader is  a) someone who consistently comments in a meaningfull way b)someone who regularely visits my blog in a silent way. Both take time out of their busy lives to visit my little corner and I have no words to state how I appreciate this.
I raise 3kids and work 2 jobs  so the time I spend on preparing my posts is already too much but it's my hobby and I love it. My great readers with their consistency and bright comments have helped me and many others to slowly built a great community where we feel warm and welcome. So great readers do help in creating those communities where acceptance /come as you are/ is the most vital element.
I finish by saying that a great reader is also someone who doesn't give negative comments and concentrates on the positive sides of every post. It's a life attitude and in my opinion a characteristic of a good reader.
So, in no particular order my nominees are
Patti notdeadyetstyle.blogspot.gr
fortsmithstylista.blogspot.gr
Peaches mcginty
Rose AG
Sacramento Amate
 northernmumdownsouth
Vix
Elsie Davies
Pam
dressupnotdown.blogspot.gr
Grande Dame
thecitizenrosebud
Curtise
Gracey

Sorry I  included either  the name of the blogger or the title of her blog and rarely both but by the time I noticed I was finished and it seemed so compicated to go back to correct it. 
So now you know the ladies that along with many great others make blogging so much more fun for me.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelly on being nominated for this award. You are indeed a wonderful team member! Thank you for nominating me and supporting my blog. Much appreciated. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you accepted my nomination! You have strenthened our community with all your positive comments and your effortless style!

      Delete
  2. Oh, congratulations! And thank you so much for including me, Angie, I am honored to be in such great company. I really enjoy your positivity! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have done differently! You've been there for me all along! Thank you for that!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your nomination and thank you so much for my nomination! I am truly honoured to be in such wonderful company and what a beautiful community to be a part of! your blog is always a pleasure x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so deserve it. I love both your style and humour!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comments, Angie! I am so glad we have discovered each others' blogs. You are a fun and sweet lady! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine! We are both part of a great community and I'm sure we have a lot to say, sista!

      Delete