Tuesday 22 April 2014

Pink socks and crazy nails

It was getting dark when I had the chance to photograph my outfit for the day. I did it though because I need your opinion on my new style trick ,the socks and the short boots. I find it a wonderful way to add an extra color or texture to my outfit but wonder if my age is past for good for this kind of details and I look like a fool lady. There I said it. I think it's quite discrete but maybe I'm wrong. So, what do you think?
Outfit details *shift dress made by me this winter vintage  Burda pattern *bolero thrifted a few years ago, not sure how to style it until recently*collar crocheted by me * pink socks gift for my, ashamed to say,daughter *beads gifted


Why don't you come over at Pattie's now and check all the wonderful and stylish  real women out there?

3 comments:

  1. It's a bit dark so I suspect the socks show up a little better in regular daylight, but I think the little bit of pink there where the socks peek out is a really good way to tie in with the cardigan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crochet collar - I must have a go at making one of those. I agree with Shawna's comment about the socks and boots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the outfit and your style but I think I like it better without the socks. They look too young for me. Love the way you are experimenting with your style and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete