Sunday 6 April 2014

The rarely worn dress

Ι found this rust colored dress in a saes rack back in 2012. It was one of those mistakes that you know you will regret but are so cheap in price that you give them a chance. All in all except for the color which is great this dress is of the wrong size and the wrong material.
I styled it over  my new thrifted shirt and  under  my cardigan
 Outfit details * dress berska * shirt ad brooch thrifted *cardigan massimo dutti *shoes palatino*bag fullah sugah
You can see here clearly how well the shirt picks up the rust color of the dress. What I can see cearly in the photos is the couple of kilos I put on since I stopped smoking 2 months ago. It's something I expected to happen . I hope I will manage to get rid of them before summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment