Friday 27 June 2014

Summer days

Hallo again! I'm busy working most of the time in our rent a car office but I manage to steal a couple of minutes to get my photos. We have found with my daughter this fantastic spot in the shade of  this ivy like plant. It has outgrown to a cave like place, our secret little place to take the photos.



 We had a few drinks with friends yesterday and it wasn't easy to wake up in the morning but I had to.
I put on the simple option this thrifted animal print dress. It's polyester but with good lining and it fits like glove.





And this is what I wore the first day 



I will post in a couple of days maybe earlier. I hope you have  great summer days,too.post signature

4 comments:

  1. very nice dress :)))

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful settings - the sea and the ivy. I really like your easy summer dresses too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mixed pattern animal print dress with turquoise accents looks fantastic! Hope you have some rest this summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy your adorable daughter! you look fabulous in all of your outfits and it is never easy to get up after a fun night out is it? but you pulled it off perfectly x x x

    ReplyDelete