Monday 20 October 2014

Pray for the rain

Rain, rain we need rain. If I were the prime minister I would name tomorrow 'the national dance for the rain to come' day. It's so dry although a bit cooler as you can see from my sweater.
On a totally different note, I experiment a lot at school this year which makes everything so much more lively and interesting. Except for the days when everything fails and the lesson doesn't go as planned. But even then I don't get frustrated any more and I just take notes to see what not to repeat.


                                              My best middle boy in the world with kitty


                                                          Almost dance for the rain to come

*Sweater Pink woman * pants M&S * shoes Berska *

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment