Wednesday 19 November 2014

3day recap

It's a busy week but I have so much fun. On Monday, I had so much fun with my collegues. It was a national celebration and after school we went to a small tavern and while eating and drinking we sang so many beautiful songs and listened to great music. This went on the whole day. I went to school the next day with hangover. This is what I wore.



I have been trying to revamp what I already have with a few accessories I'm collecting lately. I meant to buy a bright necklace for sometime now but never found one I really liked until today. This pink babe is mine.




                                                 I'm also guilty of buying the ring,too.

And last but not least, this is what I wore on Sunday. These are clothes I had for long but I used the white sweater  I was given to put together an outfit.








 post signature




4 comments:

  1. the last outfit is sooo rock´n roll !!!!!
    and the pink necklace very fab with your seaman sweater! your tavern visit sounds fun - here people don´t use to sing just so in public - germans take themselfs very serious ;-)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, I am all for the first two looks. The green and light blue look fabulous together and I admire all the texture, pattern mixes here. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun to accessorize your old favorites with new details! Great pink necklace and cool ring. I especially like the stripes/lace outfit with your crocheted purse, very chic and still comfy casual! Glad that you had great time with your coworkers, singing is a therapy. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! work with a hangover! you looked fabulous though, big sunglasses are a lifesaver! I adore all your outfits and your crochet addition to your clutch - I really like your hair all slicked back too! x x x

    ReplyDelete