Saturday 15 November 2014

Black wrap like dress

I spent most of the day decluttering our house and streamlining my wardrobe. I also helped my daughter with streamlining hers. The only time I went out was to the drycleaner's ( I rarely go there) to pick up my winter coat. That's what I wore.




*shirt The shirt factory design by Linea Brown thrifted for 3€ ( shirts of this brand are usually100€ and up) * wrap like short dress soft cashmere ( given to me but no brand tag)  * leggings 5€ * Shoes Berska Full price 35€ * ring 1€ *necklace thrifted 1€ * bag gift from mum


2 comments:

  1. I need to declutter my closet so badly. Those tights are so fun!!

    Thank you for sharing on TBT Fashion link up. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessamtidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uiii!!!! chanel bag! :-)
    the light blue check of the shirt is nice&fresh - i was eyeing this kind of wintery leggings too lately!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete