Wednesday 5 November 2014

In town with MJ

Wonderfully bright ,sunny day today. The perfect opportunity to go for a walk with my daughter. We visited a local museum and I bought her shoes. I was over the moon when I realised we wear the same shoes size. All of you out there who have daughters you know what that means, don't you???

A few words about my outfit. I still want to try all my clothes with the white pants. I don't know why I fancied a green theme today but I did so out came the green thrifted totally polyester sweater. I don't like the fit so much but the color is fantastic. Then, out came the shirt which is actually blue. Both pieces were up in the attic for some months and they feel practically new. Great feeling!

* all is thrifted except for the shoes and bag *

1 comment:

  1. again an elegant look based on your white jeans! love your play with warm and cold greens - fab!
    mother and daughter shopping trip sound like fun .-)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete