Tuesday 2 December 2014

Silk dress

If you had come across a fine silk zebra print dress while thrifting would you have snapped it or not? Well, I know you would and I acted the same way. However, I had to wait until now to wear it, God knows why. Maybe because I wanted to layer it. Too much zebra print doesn't make me feel comfortable.


*cardigan M&S*silk dress (thrifted for 5€) Ηero de Paris, an 80s dress I figure from the pedded shoulders*belt &earrings Stradivarious*ring crocheted by me* leather bag local shop*pleather shoes Super Mode*


 I tried to use   the belt and the boots to give an edge to the whole outfit because the dress and the cardi were much ladylike for my taste.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. chic giraffe dress! ;-)
    perfect idea to style it with the brown belt and the boots to tone it down for a more casual feeling!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really stunning in black and white. I love your hair and makeup. What a great find, Angie. I love the way you styled this.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking dress! I like the way you styled it. Should pads are flattering to most of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOooove your pictures! You look stylish, confident and happy! I think you styled this gorgeous giraffe print dress beautifully. I especially loved the addition of this enormous red ring! xxx

    ReplyDelete