Wednesday 4 November 2015

Create everyday


Today's outfit was a remix of what I have recently purchased. To be honest to create  different outfits everyday, which is something I totally love and completely enjoy, I need to insert interesting new pieces quite often. And that's when thrifting becomes useful. I have said before that I consider dressing like painting. It has a lot to do with colors and certainly about details. In that sense my basic wardrobe serves for the basic colors and the thrifted items are the interesting details! I want to keep them coming!


                                Outfit details: pants Zara, Sweater thrifted, shoes Marks & Spenser

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jersey and beautiful look. The shoes are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cosy look! love the colors together!! they suit you so well!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete